jeudi 7 avril 2011

Alerte Google - oxygen bars

Blogs2 nouveaux résultats pour oxygen bars
 
Nina In New York: Is That You, Duane Reade? « CBS New York
par theschwajaks
And not that I'm not appreciative of all the excellent improvements that have been made, but I'm not totally sure I would have embraced the "New Y02rk City" designer oxygen bar had I known that my overall cost of household necessities ...
CBS New York - http://newyork.cbslocal.com/
Help me with KDE, please!
par fernando_a_martin
2 - In my first try to install KDE came with oxygen theme and transparence in panel. When I tried other themes panel lost transparence. I went back to oxygen but the transparence didn't came back. Now in my 2nd install I can't change themes for fear ... The connections are there, the colors of sound bars moving but no sound. (Other players as amarok and vlc do have sound. Config for the sound exists!) I use rosegarden everyday and can't go on using KDE if it doesn't work. ...
openSUSE Forums - http://forums.opensuse.org/


Cette alerte Google vous est présentée selon l'actualité par Google.

Supprimer cette alerte.
Créer une autre alerte.
Gérer vos alertes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire